State and Turtle Bay Resort agree on land preservation
- STAR-ADVERTISER / JUNE 11, 2013 The state and the owner of Turtle Bay Resort reached an agreement Thursday for the resort to sell some of its development rights to the state for ...
Richard Lee Fale
2.7-Million-Year-Old Forested Landscape Discovered under Greenland Ice Sheet
- U.S. geologists have discovered what they say is a Pleistocene landscape preserved about 3 km beneath the Greenland Ice Sheet. Abour 3 million years ago, Greenland looked like the green Alaskan tundra. ...
Samsung and Globalfoundries Collaborate on 14nm FinFET
- Samsung and Globalfoundries have announced a 14nm FinFET manufacturing collaboration in order to deliver new levels of leading edge capacity
29 mind-blowing photos that show you how badly liberalism has ruined Detroit
- Detroit represents nothing less than progressivism in its final stage of decadence: Worried that unionized public-sector workers are looting your city? Detroit is already bankrupt, unable to provide basic services expected of ...
Explosive Surprise: Huge Volcanoes Shook Mercury for Billions of Years
- Terror Rupes is the long, cliff-like landform visible at the center of this photograph of Mercury. Terror Rupes is one of Mercury's most prominent lobate scarps. Image acquired Feb. 4, 2012.
Nokia suspends Lumia 2520 tablet sales due to electric shock risk
- Nokia has suspended sales of its Lumia 2520 tablet in the UK, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Russia, and Switzerland after discovering a fault with its charger. Around 30,000 users are affected, and ...
Rahul invokes Tata Nano against Narendra Modi
- Launching a scathing attack on BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said the Gujaratis had to pay Rs40,000 for each Nano car because of the Rs10,000 ...
General Mills Legal Policy Change Spooks Facebook Fans
- UPDATE April 17, 7:05 pm ET General Mills says a New York Times report cited in an earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that the company's legal policy change prevents consumers ...
Crafts store Michaels confirms 3 million credit card numbers stolen in hack
- Back in January, arts and crafts retail giant Michaels announced that it was investigating a potential security breach, and now the company has confirmed that millions of credit cards may have been compromised ...
'Horseless E-Carriage' Debuts in Time for NY Auto Show
- As New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio tries to ban horse-drawn carriages in the city, an animal advocacy group is pushing an alternative to the tourist attraction with "Horseless eCarriages."
- ßßм :26063DEE
Authorities ID 2 Boaters Found Dead in Lake Erie
- TURTLE POINT MARINA — The Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office has identified two females found dead in Lake Erie today after they and two male boaters went missing.
Donetsk leaflet: Jews must register or face deportation
- Fear replaced communal atmosphere in Donetsk's Jewish community as armed men handed out a leaflet Passover eve calling on Jews register their religion and property with the interim pro-Russian government or face ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.